We are pleased to announce our new and improved app that will provide a better digital experience for Library users. It's available now for download on the App Store and Google Play.
The new app features all of the functions of our previous app, as well as many improvements, including the following:
- Improved content loading time
- Displaying on the entire screen
- Easier-to-read fonts and backgrounds
- A brighter viewing experience
- Alert messages
- Recommended Reads catalog carousels
- Impact Stories
- Link to Get A Library Card
- Link to Recommend a Title
- Link to Ask A Librarian
- Access to over 340 classic books
If you have never downloaded the app before, features from the old app that have been carried over to the new app include the following:
- Library account information, including checking due dates and the status of holds, canceling holds, renewing items, and viewing your account balance
- A digital version of your physical Library card
- ISBN Search
- Library events information
- Library location information and distance from current location
- Links to featured e-resources
Take a tour of the new app below.
The App Store and Apple Logo are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Lawyers in Libraries Workshops October 26, 28, & 30
This year, Lawyers in Libraries is a little different. Using socially distanced means, you can learn about employment law, housing and evictions, and wills and successions, through virtual workshops.
In partnership with the Louisiana State Bar Association.
Employment Law Virtual Workshop
**Monday, October 26 from 12pm -...
Expanding Library Services
The Library has expanded its services to include additional hours and days of service, an increase in the maximum capacity numbers for In-Library sessions, and a new Book Bundle service.
Expanded services include:
What is domestic violence? Domestic violence is a pattern of abusive behavior in any relationship that is used by one partner to gain or maintain power and control over another intimate partner. Domestic violence can be physical, sexual, emotional, economic, or psychological actions or threats of actions that influence another...
Visit homework.nolalibrary.org to learn about the wide variety of resources, products, and services the Library provides to help with homework for all grade levels.
Homework help comes in many forms like live online tutors, homework e-Resources, homework resource lists, personal education navigators and more.