From a tablet or smartphone
- Visit your device’s app store and install then launch the PrinterOn App.
- Once the PrinterOn App has been installed click No Printer Selected.
- Click Search and enter the library name where you would like to pick up your printed material.
- Click either Color or Black & White.
- Choose the type of file to print from your device.
- The settings button in the top right corner of the screen can be used to change layout and number of copies.
- Click Print.
- Enter an email address and click on the checkmark. You will receive a notice that the job started, and shortly after another message stating Job Success.
- At the Print Release Station in the library, select Release a Print Job.
- Enter the email address you supplied and select your print job.
- Print job will begin.
From a desktop or laptop computer
Visit the library location specific webpage to print from a desktop or laptop.
- Algiers Regional Library
- Alvar Library
- Central City Library
- Children’s Resource Center Library
- East New Orleans Regional Library
- Hubbell Library
- Keller Library & Community Center
- Martin Luther King Library
- Latter Library
- Main Library
- Norman Mayer Library
- Mid-City Library
- Nora Navra Library
- Nix Library
- Smith Library